Thursday, May 1, 2008

wednesdays are my favorite.

Every Wednesday I leave work and head to a local coffee shop and meet two of my favorite people, Deeann and Lauren. While enjoying our coffee/tea and snackie we chat about our weeks and what God has been doing with us.  Each week one of us will bring a few Bible verses to the group and share why it is important to us. We all memorize the verses throughout the week and have to recite it to each other next time. It's been incredible to see how God uses those verses. They are definitely not random! He has a reason for us to be thinking about it all week. They have been challenging and comforting at the same time. We have been used by God to share these verses with other people. It's incredible. To complete our afternoon, we share what is on our hearts and what we need each other to be praying about. And we pray. 

How lucky am I!?  I am so blessed and grateful to have these girls in my life. I love Wednesdays.

Plus...they are WAY fun! 





No comments: